Why To Exhibit
Connect To The Land of Opportunities – India
- India – being a large textile manufacturing country and fastest growing large economy in the world, has enormous opportunities to strengthen its position in this business.
- The country’s textile industry friendly policies are fuelling growth, investment and adoption of technology in the recent years.
- Centrally sponsored Technological Upgradation Fund Scheme (TUFS) & Scheme for Integrated Textile Park (SITP) are prime investment drivers.
- State Govt.’s Textile Policies (for example: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka) rejuvenating textile industry and added benefits to investors.
- All textile policies are simplified and investors can opt for dual benefits for same project subject to fulfilling the laid norms.
- Textile machinery import draws minimum import duty and even duty-free import is possible for several categories of machines & technology.
- The TUFS has leveraged investments of INR 2,43,721 crore (US$ 40 bln at current exchange rate) since its launch in April 1999.
- The 12th Plan period (2012-17), TUFS is expected to generate investment worth INR 1,51,000 crore (US$ 25 bln at current exchange rate).